Two New Online Business Degrees at U of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota at Crookston has introduced two new business degrees that incorporate some of the recent shifts in business functionality. The Crookston Daily Times is reporting that the University's business school has expanded their degree offerings to include a marketing degree along with Bachelor of Manufacturing Management in Quality Management.
Both are online degree programs as well as campus-based majors. The program in quality management reflects a growing willingness among businesses to put resources into improving business efficiency. Improving production quality and production speed puts money to the bottom line as quickly as increased sales or budget cuts, according to the University. In addition, the structure of many businesses has changed radically.
Many companies that outsource production have discovered the need for more stringent quality assurance of products, especially those made in foreign countries, causing an increased need for graduates with a background in quality management. This program is an operational management degree with an international twist.
According to Business Department Chair Susan Bronson, PhD, the course of study will include business operations, product functions, quality and cost analysis, as well as consumer expectations and profitability. One of the interesting comments made by department faculty is the fact that this degree will offer career options in government regulatory agencies as well as in business.
One of the school's MBA graduates observed that, "This program is tailored to technical and community college graduates in industrial and business fields who have considerable experience in manufacturing or in other processing environments. It is especially tailored to those working adults who would like to become part of the quality management team within their workplaces."
The school's press release notes that the Crookston campus has demonstrated expertise in online education and it has seen significant growth in enrollment in its online offerings. The number of students taking online courses has continued to grow as more degree programs are offered entirely online..."and as more students��many of whom are already in the workforce��discover the benefits of online study and the value of a University of Minnesota degree."
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics More...
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential More...
- Master of Public Administration Online
- Master of Arts in International Relations Online
- Master of Civil Engineering Online More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
- Network Security - Associate's
- Mechatronics - Bachelor's
- Business Administration - Bachelor's More...