UNC Greensboro Introduces Four New Online Business Programs
According to an announcement from the school itself, University of North Carolina at Greensboro's Bryan School of Business and Economics will be introducing four new business school online programs to commence in the upcoming fall semester! The school expects to see a large jump in students in the near future, and have put together these fine new programs to stay ahead of the curve.
The programs are designed to give students flexibility to complete undergraduate or post-baccalaureate certificate programs without having to attend classes on campus, said Joy Bhadury, the school's associate dean of research and graduate programs.
"Our state is slated for a huge bump in the number of students we will need to service," Bhadury said. "Given the constraints on physical resources, delivering online education successfully will be essential for us as a university to educate these students."
Three of the new programs are three 12-unit certificates, in the subjects of Information Technology; Information Assurance, Security and Privacy; and Supply Chain, Logistics and Transportation Management. The last one is a degree-completion program for transfer students looking to complete a B.S. in Business Administration. Interested in this or other top business school online programs? Check out the top online universities at Get Degrees!
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation.
- Master of Public Health Online
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Flexible MBA - Management More...
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Sacred Heart University Online
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Community Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- MBA in Healthcare
- Masters of Paralegal studies online
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Master of Public Administration More...