UNC Greensboro Introduces Four New Online Business Programs
According to an announcement from the school itself, University of North Carolina at Greensboro's Bryan School of Business and Economics will be introducing four new business school online programs to commence in the upcoming fall semester! The school expects to see a large jump in students in the near future, and have put together these fine new programs to stay ahead of the curve.
The programs are designed to give students flexibility to complete undergraduate or post-baccalaureate certificate programs without having to attend classes on campus, said Joy Bhadury, the school's associate dean of research and graduate programs.
"Our state is slated for a huge bump in the number of students we will need to service," Bhadury said. "Given the constraints on physical resources, delivering online education successfully will be essential for us as a university to educate these students."
Three of the new programs are three 12-unit certificates, in the subjects of Information Technology; Information Assurance, Security and Privacy; and Supply Chain, Logistics and Transportation Management. The last one is a degree-completion program for transfer students looking to complete a B.S. in Business Administration. Interested in this or other top business school online programs? Check out the top online universities at Get Degrees!
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community.
- Online Master of Health Administration
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) More...