Undergraduate Criminal Justice Colleges
US News and World Report issues an annual survey of America's best colleges and universities with criminology programs that ranks not only the schools, but also many of the popular academic disciplines. Here are ten undergraduate criminal justice schools.
University of Maryland/College Park: Criminology and Criminal Justice (CCJS) is one of the most popular undergraduate majors. Required courses include criminology, criminal law, research methods, and law enforcement.
State University of New York/Albany: the School of Criminal Justice offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in criminal justice.
University of Cincinnati: The Department of Criminal Justice has an active research program, supported by a doctoral program ranked among the nation's top five.
University of Missouri/St. Louis: The bachelors in criminology and criminal justice can be completed in three years and can lead to graduate study culminating in a PhD.
Penn State: The Harrisburg campus has a complete criminal justice program, and the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences has just certified Penn State's online criminal justice degree.
University of California/Irvine: The multidisciplinary Department of Criminology, Law and Society represents a unique academic approach.
Florida State University: the College of Criminology and Criminal Justice offers an undergraduate major in Computer Criminology.
Michigan State University: Home of the nation's oldest continuous degree-granting Criminal Justice program, dating back to 1935.
Rutgers/Newark: The School of Criminal Justice on the Newark campus maintains an Institute on Corruption Studies and a Center for Justice and Mental Health Research.
City University of New York: The John Jay College of Criminal Justice offers twenty one undergraduate majors ranging from Forensic Psychology to Justice Administration and Planning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS in Criminal Justice - Intelligence & Crime Analysis Concentration
- MS Instructional Technology Specialist
- MS Business Intelligence More...
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...