University of Scranton Adds Online HR Degree
The human resources profession has undergone a dramatic expansion in the scope of duties over the past twenty years. Human resource directors who were at one time simply responsible for hiring and firing personnel are now in the business of employee development, training and recruitment. As a result the opportunities for recently graduated human resources students are many and varied. The University of Scranton is taking initiative to educate students interested in joining or advancing in this field with its new online Master's of Science in Human Resource degree.
Scranton's program curriculum aligns with the core body of knowledge of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the premier professional organization in the field. The school is a 121 year old Jesuit institution, a niche in higher education that tends to be conservative. The fact that they are introducing a new online graduate degree is further evidence of the mainstream role that distance learning is playing today.
According to the school's press release, the new program��"offers a strong foundation in the theories and practice of promoting employee performance and development. It also explores new specialties and applications in the field due to advances in technology, changes in laws related to personnel management and benefits, and issues related to an increasingly international and diverse workforce."
"The convenience and flexibility of the online format allows busy professionals to pursue a respected degree from The University of Scranton and ultimately advance their careers while continuing to work. Other advantages of The University of Scranton's online Master of Science in Human Resources include 24/7 online access to coursework, a diverse student body, and engaged faculty members who are respected experts in their fields."
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Cat Training
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course More...
- Home Health Aide
- Security Guard
- Veterinary Assistant More...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Master of Public Administration More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Nursing More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
St. Thomas University offers fully online business and education graduate degrees built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Leadership and Management