Best Undergraduate Business Schools in US 2010
The US News and World Report's annual ranking of higher education institutions is the longest established, most thorough and arguably the most respected survey of higher education institutions. The top ten undergraduate business schools in this year's rankings include eleven institutions, due to a tie. Those schools are:
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of California/Berkeley
- University of Michigan/Ann Arbor
- New York University
- University of North Carolina/Chapel Hill
- University of Texas/Austin
- University of Virginia
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Southern California
If you're hoping to enroll in one of these schools, start looking at the state public universities because their tuition rates are typically lower than private universities, even for out-of-state students. To obtain a bachelors' degree in business administration at Texas your annual tuition is about $8900, for Texas residents and $30,000 for out of state students. A year at Cornell will cost you over $37,000 in tuition. The fee structure for the University of California/Berkeley is about the same as at Texas. Four hundred miles down the road at USC you would spend over $39,000 per year in tuition at a lower ranked school.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Management More...
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS) More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Public Administration More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)