Best Undergraduate Business Schools in US 2010
The US News and World Report's annual ranking of higher education institutions is the longest established, most thorough and arguably the most respected survey of higher education institutions. The top ten undergraduate business schools in this year's rankings include eleven institutions, due to a tie. Those schools are:
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of California/Berkeley
- University of Michigan/Ann Arbor
- New York University
- University of North Carolina/Chapel Hill
- University of Texas/Austin
- University of Virginia
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Southern California
If you're hoping to enroll in one of these schools, start looking at the state public universities because their tuition rates are typically lower than private universities, even for out-of-state students. To obtain a bachelors' degree in business administration at Texas your annual tuition is about $8900, for Texas residents and $30,000 for out of state students. A year at Cornell will cost you over $37,000 in tuition. The fee structure for the University of California/Berkeley is about the same as at Texas. Four hundred miles down the road at USC you would spend over $39,000 per year in tuition at a lower ranked school.
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management More...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management