Minority Scholarship for Natural Healthcare
Have you ever wanted to earn your certificate of degree in acupuncture or chiropractics? Northwestern Health Sciences University announced that it will be offering scholarships to minority students who are interested in a career in natural health care.
Northwestern Health Sciences University is offering four full-tuition diversity scholarships, boosting its commitment to create an institutional culture that cultivates diversity. The scholarship was formerly available as a half-tuition scholarship. Each winter term, one student enrolling in the Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, one student enrolling in the School of Massage Therapy, and two students enrolling in the College of Chiropractic will receive the scholarship award.
In order to be eligible for this award, the applicant must be a minority student who is underrepresented in their future professional field, and/or a student who has shown strong participation and commitment to minority communities. They also must demonstrate a financial need; show high academic achievement; provide an application essay, letter of recommendation, and complete a personal interview with the Diversity Commission Scholarship Committee.
This is a great scholarship opportunity for underrepresented students who are looking towards a career in natural health care. These students must also must have a great academic track record, demonstrate a financial need and have a letter of recommendation to be considered for this scholarship. Northwestern Health Sciences University is offering this scholarship to increase the minority enrollment, and service minority communities.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration