10 Medical Schools and Online Options
According to the U.S. News and World Report, these are the top ten traditional medical schools in the U.S.:
1. Harvard University in Boston, MA. The medical school enrollment was 709 in 2012.
2. John Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. The medical school enrollment was 455 in 2012.
3. University of Pennsylvania (Perelman campus) in Philadelphia, PA. The medical school enrollment was 636 in 2012.
4. Stanford University in Stanford, CA. The medical school enrollment was 449 in 2012.
5. UCSF in San Francisco, CA. The medical school enrollment was 634 in 2012.
6. Washington University in St. Louis, MO. The medical school enrollment was 490 in 2012.
7. Yale University in New Haven Ct. The medical school enrollment was 401 in 2012.
8. Columbia University in New York, NY. The medical school enrollment was 663 in 2012.
9. Duke University in Durham, NC. The medical school enrollment was 413 in 2012.
10. University of Chicago (Pritzker) in Chicago, IL. The medical school enrollment was 377 in 2012.
If a traditional medical school is not an option for you, or if you're looking for a program that's primarily online, consider one of these ten colleges with fully accredited health care degree programs, along with a brief sampling of their career choices:
1. Kaplan University: Associates' degree in health information management; bachelors' in nutrition science; masters' in nursing.
3. Ashford College: degrees and certificates in health care management and a dietician degree.
5. South University: an accelerated RN to BSN program, an associates' degree in allied health science, and masters' in nursing.
6. Keiser University: associate degree in medical assisting, and bachelors' in health services administration.
7. University of Maryland University College: bachelors' degree in gerontology and a masters' in health informatics.
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief More...
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BS in Healthcare Administration
- AS in Healthcare Administration
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN