10 Medical Schools and Online Options
According to the U.S. News and World Report, these are the top ten traditional medical schools in the U.S.:
1. Harvard University in Boston, MA. The medical school enrollment was 709 in 2012.
2. John Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. The medical school enrollment was 455 in 2012.
3. University of Pennsylvania (Perelman campus) in Philadelphia, PA. The medical school enrollment was 636 in 2012.
4. Stanford University in Stanford, CA. The medical school enrollment was 449 in 2012.
5. UCSF in San Francisco, CA. The medical school enrollment was 634 in 2012.
6. Washington University in St. Louis, MO. The medical school enrollment was 490 in 2012.
7. Yale University in New Haven Ct. The medical school enrollment was 401 in 2012.
8. Columbia University in New York, NY. The medical school enrollment was 663 in 2012.
9. Duke University in Durham, NC. The medical school enrollment was 413 in 2012.
10. University of Chicago (Pritzker) in Chicago, IL. The medical school enrollment was 377 in 2012.
If a traditional medical school is not an option for you, or if you're looking for a program that's primarily online, consider one of these ten colleges with fully accredited health care degree programs, along with a brief sampling of their career choices:
1. Kaplan University: Associates' degree in health information management; bachelors' in nutrition science; masters' in nursing.
3. Ashford College: degrees and certificates in health care management and a dietician degree.
5. South University: an accelerated RN to BSN program, an associates' degree in allied health science, and masters' in nursing.
6. Keiser University: associate degree in medical assisting, and bachelors' in health services administration.
7. University of Maryland University College: bachelors' degree in gerontology and a masters' in health informatics.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Doctor of Health Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition More...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Healthcare Administration