Top 10 Online Colleges & Universities
The closest thing to an objective ranking of online, for-profit schools that we've been able to locate is the Online Education Database (OEDb.org), a website that ranks colleges based on several metrics including cost, acceptance rate, graduation rate, student-faculty ration, etc. These are the top ten online schools based on their rankings:
1. Nova Southeastern University
2. Regent University
3. Champlain University'
4. Upper Iowa University
5. LeTourneau University
6. Liberty University
7. Grand Canyon University
8. Dickinson State University
9. Western Governors University
10. Salem International University
This list is a good start, but it does not take into account the fine traditional schools that have developed online divisions. Penn State's World Campus offers sixty online degrees for everything from supply chain management careers to systems engineering jobs to public health along with hundreds of courses. The University of Massachusetts offers an online health informatics degree, an online MBA program and fifteen other online business degrees and certificates.
It's also worth recognizing some of the finer academic programs in the larger online schools that didn't make this list. Capella University has an excellent and diverse undergraduate psychology degree program. From the list above, one of the standout academic programs is the education program at Western Governors University with its online teaching degrees in math and science.
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management More...
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Study online with University of Maryland at College Park.
- MBA - Information Systems & Business Analytics
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Flexible MBA - Management More...
As home sales increase, you can be ready to launch a new career. Allied’s real estate programs provide the perfect way to start a professional career - one with unlimited opportunity! Put yourself at the forefront of the real estate field as a salesperson, broker or appraiser.
- California Real Estate License
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Nevada Real Estate License More...