Top 10 Undergraduate Schools, Colleges & Universities
According to the U.S. News and World Report (usnews.com, 2012), these institutions are the top 10 national universities in the nation:
1. Harvard University in Cambridge, MA. The oldest higher education institution in the country, this school also boasts the largest endowment of any school.
2. Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. The first university to offer a "no loan" policy to financially needy students. this school gives grants instead.
3. Yale University in New Haven CT. This major research institution is full of small-town charm on account of its location.
4. Columbia University in New York, NY. With three undergraduate schools, this institution offers students options.
5. University of Chicago in Chicago, IL. This historic institution is located in the heart of this bustling city.
6. Mass. Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA. This private research institute offers programs that span from humanities to engineering.
7. Stanford University in the Bay Area of CA. With a focus on multidisciplinary curricula, this institution is heralded for its research programs.
8. Duke University in Durham, NC. This private institution has a very lively sports program, which is a bonus.
9. University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. This school was founded by Benjamin Franklin.
10. California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, CA. With well-known research grants, this university is also known for a low student-to-faculty ratio.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology More...
- Respiratory Therapy
- Healthcare Management
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Information Technology (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - International Business (BS) (Online) More...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to BS
- B.A. Human Development
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Finance / Corporate Finance
- B.S. in Sport Management More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Graphic Arts (BS) More...
Unitek College™ is a privately held vocational school dedicated to helping you gain the skills needed to advance your career or begin a brand new career.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN