USA Funds Continues to Support Scholarship Programs
At a time when many scholarship programs are running out of funding, it is nice to hear that some corporations are still maintaining their contributions to scholarship programs.�� Scholarship programs such as the American Indian College fund, United Negro College Fund, and the Hispanic Scholarship Fund rely on contributions to offer scholarships, and the USA Fund has announced today that they will continue to support these and other programs.
USA Funds(R), the nation's leading education loan guarantor, has announced the award of $400,000 in contributions to four national scholarship organizations that promote access to higher education for minority students. For the eighth consecutive year, USA Funds has awarded funds to the American Indian College Fund, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Negro College Fund. For the second consecutive year, USA Funds also has awarded funds to the Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund.
During the past eight years, USA Funds has awarded more than $2 million to national scholarship organizations that promote higher education access for minority students. These contributions complement USA Funds' own national scholarship program, which during the past seven years has awarded more than $50 million in scholarships to more than 15,000 students nationwide. Up to half of USA Funds' scholarship awards go to students who are members of ethnic minority groups or are physically disabled.
The USA Fund is a nonprofit corporation that provides financial support to scholarship programs, and promotes higher education preparedness for minority students.�� For further information you can visit them at www.usafunds.org.
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Information Technology and Security - Bachelor More...
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
About Baylor University
Baylor is nationally-ranked as a research and academic institution by both U.S. News & World Report and Kiplinger’s.
- Master of Business Administration
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online.
- Master of Science in Accounting - Forensic Accounting
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting More...
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential More...