USA Funds Continues to Support Scholarship Programs
At a time when many scholarship programs are running out of funding, it is nice to hear that some corporations are still maintaining their contributions to scholarship programs.�� Scholarship programs such as the American Indian College fund, United Negro College Fund, and the Hispanic Scholarship Fund rely on contributions to offer scholarships, and the USA Fund has announced today that they will continue to support these and other programs.
USA Funds(R), the nation's leading education loan guarantor, has announced the award of $400,000 in contributions to four national scholarship organizations that promote access to higher education for minority students. For the eighth consecutive year, USA Funds has awarded funds to the American Indian College Fund, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Negro College Fund. For the second consecutive year, USA Funds also has awarded funds to the Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund.
During the past eight years, USA Funds has awarded more than $2 million to national scholarship organizations that promote higher education access for minority students. These contributions complement USA Funds' own national scholarship program, which during the past seven years has awarded more than $50 million in scholarships to more than 15,000 students nationwide. Up to half of USA Funds' scholarship awards go to students who are members of ethnic minority groups or are physically disabled.
The USA Fund is a nonprofit corporation that provides financial support to scholarship programs, and promotes higher education preparedness for minority students.�� For further information you can visit them at www.usafunds.org.
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration Online
- Master of Arts in International Relations Online
- Master of Civil Engineering Online More...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...