Business Associate's Degrees
If you are eyeing office assistant and entry level positions in accounting and in the operations department of companies and businesses, then business associate degrees provided by colleges, universities and online educational institutions will suffice. More often than not, people who get associate degree courses in business after high school want to have a job immediately. You really do not have to worry about getting a job even if you only have a two-year associate business course under your belt because there are a lot of companies who are in need of efficient office staffs and assistants.
After getting business associate degrees, candidates can apply for entry-level jobs in the accounting, customer service, or human resources departments. If you are great with people and have secretarial experience, you can also apply as a receptionist or administrative assistant. If you are good with numbers, you can apply as accounting clerk or bookkeeper, but if you take pride in your fast typing skills, you can apply as word processing clerk, data encoder or typist.
You really cannot expect a high paying job if you are just starting out. However, after you have gained ample experience on the job, you can surely expect higher salary and promotion even if you only have an associate degree. Average salary of office staffs and assistants in the United States is around $41,000 a year.
- Business Administration (AS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Public Administration More...
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Business Administration (BBA)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- BAOL - Human Resources Concentration
- BAM - Human Resources Concentration
- BAM - Marketing Concentration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management