Law & Justice Associate's Degrees
An associate’s degree in law and justice will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in this field. Online degree programs will likely prepare you to work in court administration, juvenile justice, law enforcement, social services, or paralegal services. An associate’s degree in law and justice will typically provide courses in the basics of the issues of correctional law and the justice system process. Bryant & Stratton College allows students to choose from several associate degree programs in the law and justice field. It offers options in criminal justice and paralegal studies. Kaplan University Online also offers associate’s degrees in paralegal studies to provide a broad based education that focuses on the legal and business aspects of this career.
An associate’s degree in law and justice is right for you if you are seeking to start an exciting and fast-paced career in the legal process profession in a relatively short period of time. Research the education requirements for specific law and justice field careers at our law and justice career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for those in the law and justice fields of paralegals and legal assistants will increase at a higher rate than other industries. There is expected to be a twenty-eight percent increase in the number of employment opportunities over the next decade.
Law & Justice Schools
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice More...
- B.A. in Government with an Emphasis in Legal Studies
- B.A. in Government with an Emphasis in State and Local Public Policy
- B.S. in Justice Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement More...
- BS - Criminal Justice
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey.From Application to Graduation, the Guidance You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
- BA in Criminal Justice More...
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- BS in Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- BS in Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- BS in Criminal Justice - Legal Issues in Criminal Justice More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration