Management Associate's Degrees
Some people were born to manage people and operations. Others must work hard at gaining the skills necessary to be an effective manager. For both types of people, a management degree associate program can be just the ticket to landing the management job you've always wanted. In this era of a global market place, businesses are typically looking for managers who can think in both macro and micro systems of thought, keeping in mind the company's global position and the everyday details that keep the company operating smoothly.
Management degree associate programs teach students what employers are really looking for from their managers: superb communication, people managing, problem solving, knowledge of the best business practices of various industries, analysis and critical thinking. Because managers must not only manage the business but also manage the people that make up the business, companies often look for managers with outstanding people skills, who understand something about psychology and how to communicate effectively in stressful situations.
Because managers typically make more money than those they manage, employers don't often hire managers who have not successfully completed a management degree associate program. Like any degree program, this one has been show to increase earning power a great deal, upwards of 30 or 40 percent compared to those with only a high school diploma. This is why many people undergo a university program in management.
- A.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Business Administration / Management More...
- Business Administration (AS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- B.S. in Applied Management
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Automotive Dealership Management
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics More...
- Business Administration (BBA)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- Bachelors in Business Management
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Leadership: Accelerated Master Pathway
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management More...
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Bachelors in Management
- BAOL - Marketing Concentration
- Bachelors in Organizational Leadership