Management Doctorate Degrees
If you have already earned a bachelor's degree in management and have academic aspirations that are still higher than that, a management degree doctorate program could be the way to go. A bachelor's degree provides the basics and some specialization in the field of management, but some management roles require even greater specialization and expertise that only a doctorate degree can provide.
Because the world of business is becoming more and more global, with national boundaries having less barriers to business in a global market place, a management degree doctorate program is a great way to equip yourself with the skills and deep understanding of how to manage and maneuver through the transitional period and come out on top along with the company that hires you once your degree program is completed.
There are many options for you if you are interested in undergoing a management degree doctorate program. Even online courses are available, which don't require moving or attending lectures on a physical campus. Because the median income for a top CEO of a company is more than $140,000 and MBAs and management bachelor degrees are becoming more and more common, there is a lot of competition out there. A PhD in management can be just the thing to gain the sophisticated business skills you will need to come out on top and land an influential management job that will allow for you and your family's security for years to come.
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Leadership
- M.B.A. and M.S. in Leadership (Dual Degree) More...
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Leadership (MS)
- DHS - Leadership and Organizational Management
- MS - Leadership and Organizational Management
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited) More...
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Online MBA at UMass Lowell
- Master's Degree in Business Administration-Online MBA at UMass Dartmouth
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Isenberg Online MBA at UMass Amherst
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Master of Business Administration in Organizational Development and Human Resource Management (MBAODHRM)
- Master of Business Administration in Project and Quality Management (MBAPQM) More...
Located in Fairfax, Virginia, George Mason University is the largest public research university in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Master of Business Administration: Business Analytics Specialization
- Master of Business Administration
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Masters in Management and Organizational Behavior
- Accelerated MSMOB
- Masters in Business Administration More...