Social Science Doctorate Degrees
Earning an advanced social science degrees doctorate can bring a great many things to a person who is willing to put in the many years of rigorous study to complete all of the necessary project. But there are many reasons to pursue a doctorate from a university online or otherwise. Because the term “social science” is an umbrella term used to describe myriad subjects that exist beneath the term, it's best to whittle down what field you are interested in and go from there. Some of the social sciences include anthropology, sociology, psychology, communications, history, political science, some types of economics and many other subjects.
When considering whether to complete a social science degrees doctorate program via online courses or by attending classes on a campus, just think about how you work best. At most online universities, such as Kaplan University and Liberty University, students go at their own pace, they set their own class load and schedule and can complete the projects as they have time. This is perfect for someone who has a lot of time and ambition and wants to complete the program quickly.
But it is always perfect for someone juggling a family and a job and other responsibilities. They can complete the social science degrees doctorate coursework as they have time, here and there. Both types of situation benefit a great deal.
Social Science Schools
- Ph.D. in Psychology - Educational Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology - General Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology - Social Psychology More...
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Performance Psychology
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Integrating Technology, Learning, and Psychology
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Cognition and Instruction More...
- Ph.D. Transformative Social Change
- Ph.D. Psychology
- M.A. Transformative Social Change More...
- MS - Applied Behavior Analysis
- MS - Applied Research
- MS - Psychology More...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Doctor of Ministry: Homiletics
- MA: Interdisciplinary Studies
- MAR: Homiletics More...
Divine Mercy University (DMU) is a Catholic graduate school of psychology and counseling, founded in 1999 as the Institute for the Psychological Sciences.
- M.S. in Psychology (online)