Human Resources Master's Degrees
A master’s degree in human resources will focus on developing skills in the area of employee management as well as increasing the student’s knowledge base about particular areas such as labor relations and laws. This type of program will teach students how to interpret research data effectively. A master’s degree in human resources is likely to include coursework in the area of strategic planning and implementation of new programs designed to increase productivity and employee satisfaction. Capella University offers several online master’s degree programs that have an emphasis in specific areas of human resources such as coaching psychology, labor relations, human capital management and organizational development.
A master’s degree in human resources is best suited to those currently employed as human resource professionals who are looking to advance their careers into the executive level of the field. Research the education requirements for specific human resources field careers at our human resources career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment outlook for those working in the human resources field is favorable. Earning a master’s degree that focuses on a particular area of specialization such as labor laws or arbitration will significantly enhance the earnings potential of the individual.
Human Resources Schools
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Functional Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Integrating Functional & Strategic Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Organizational Strategy More...
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Business Economics
- MBA - Media Management More...
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- M.B.A.: Leadership
- M.B.A. and M.S. in Leadership (Dual Degree) More...
- MS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Leadership, Self-Designed
- MBA - General Business, Self-Designed (ACBSP-accredited) More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- MHA: Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- MHA: Strategic Management More...
The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the top 10 master’s universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report.
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- MBA - Enterprise Resource Planning More...
- Master of Business Administration in Organizational Development and Human Resource Management (MBAODHRM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management More...
Located in Fairfax, Virginia, George Mason University is the largest public research university in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Master of Business Administration: Business Analytics Specialization
- Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)