Psychology Master's Degrees
A psychology degrees master program can provide you with many different advantages. One is the knowledge you will obtain. With that knowledge you can better communicate with people in any respect, whether in a professional environment or in your personal life. Psychology is a part of everyday life, as a person's psychology is what drives them to do the things they do. If you understand those drives, then you can better know how to react and communicate with them. Other professional fields benefit a great deal from understanding psychology. For instance, salesmen are huge benefactors of understanding psychology. If a salesman knows what his potential customer is thinking, what fears and desires are driving the customer, then the salesman can speak directly to those fears and desires and cater the message to the particular person, thus selling more product. Advertising does this all day every day.
But if you are interested in psychology as a professional career field, that is wonderful as well. A psychology degrees master program is then the perfect post-graduate program to pursue. Some of the schools, which offer both regular lecture-hall type courses as well as online courses from your home, are St. Johns University and New York University.
The annual income of someone who has completed a psychology degrees master program from an accredited university averages at about $70,000, with the possibility of six figures.
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology
- M.S. in Psychology: General Psychology More...
- MS - Applied Behavior Analysis
- MS - Applied Research
- MS - Psychology More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Applied Psychology: Developmental Psychology
- Applied Psychology: Industrial Organizational Psychology
- M.A. Psychology
- Ph.D. Psychology
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
Divine Mercy University (DMU) is a Catholic graduate school of psychology and counseling, founded in 1999 as the Institute for the Psychological Sciences.
- M.S. in Psychology (online)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Child and Adolescent Developmental Psychology More...