Health Care MBA Degrees
An online program to earn an MBA degree in health care will likely focus on developing business management skills and on gaining a deeper understanding health care practices in the industry at both a local and global level. An MBA degree in health care management will provide students with the skills to follow the strict regulatory laws and financial practices that govern this industry. American Intercontinental University Online also offers an MBA course of study in the area of healthcare management that allows students to earn a degree while working a full-time job.
An MBA degree in health care is best suited for those who want to engage in the business aspects of this industry rather than on direct patient care. Those in this field should be prepared to deal with the complex changes that are currently facing the health care industry. Research the education requirements for specific health care field careers at our health care career center page.
As the need for health care increases with the aging population, so will the need for individuals to manage the large amounts of paperwork and financial details that go along with patient care. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects a twenty-two percent increase in the overall number of health care employment opportunities through 2018.
Health Care Schools
- MHA - Health Administration
- MHA - Health Care Leadership
- MHA - Health Care Operations More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration More...
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A. More...
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management and Leadership (MBAHCML)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration in Healthcare Management and Leadership (DBAHCML) More...
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Masters in Health Care Administration
- MBA - Data Analytics More...
Located in Fairfax, Virginia, George Mason University is the largest public research university in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Master of Business Administration: Business Analytics Specialization
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the top 10 master’s universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report.
- Dual MBA-MHA
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Master of Health Administration More...
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- DUAL MBA-MSN
- DUAL MBA/MPH
- Accelerated MBA Health Administration More...