Adult Health Nurse
Your online resource for Adult Health Nurse Education and Career Information. The adult health nurse is technically known as a nurse practitioner, and holds an MSN degree or Masters of Science in Nursing. These programs are designed to enhance the education covered by an RN and/or BSN program, focusing on clinical teaching skills, working independently, and management and leadership.
The adult health nurse caters specifically to adult patients and the elderly, sometimes offering home care or specialty services in assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Generally speaking, adult health nurse practitioners want to help patients in a hands-on format, and can do so without doctor's supervision if they choose. Of course, licensing exams required by state law must be passed, and previous experience is often required in this position.
Adult Health Nurse Schools
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Informatics (CCNE-accredited)
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited) More...
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Leadership
- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
A Saint Xavier University education is one that is grounded in the tradition of liberal arts. SXU offers graduate and post-graduate programs that are recognized and respected by employers and delivered by professional faculty who are experts in their fields.
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing - Executive Leadership More...
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Master of Science in Nursing
- RN to BSN
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner More...
The Online MSN – FNP Program From Simmons College
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner