Child Pyschology Degree
Your online resource for Child Psychology Degree and Career Information. Child psychology is a spin-off from developmental psychology that focuses specifically on children and how they develop and grow. Child psychology degree programs teach students how to evaluate and analyze the way that children are growing, developing, and learning throughout their lives. Focuses in this area of psychology are on social, intellectual, cognitive, moral, and neural development. Anyone who has a degree in child psychology can do clinical work, study special children's cases, do research, and work with families and the various issues that they can have as a unit. The majority of those who hold a child psychology degree have at least a master's degree, while many have their PhD in psychology in order to practice in private clinics or as a self-employed clinical psychologist who specializes in child psychology. The career outlook for this particular field is positive due to the growing population and the rising number of psychology professionals reaching retirement age. Within the next decade, there will be plenty of opportunities for students to find professional careers in a variety of areas dealing with child psychology.
Child Psychology Schools
- MS - Child and Adolescent Development
- MS - Clinical Counseling
- MS - Educational Psychology More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling More...
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey.From Application to Graduation, the Guidance You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Psychology Clinical Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Applied Behavioral Analysis
- AA in Psychology More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Crisis Response and Trauma More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- Counseling Psychology (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) More...
Divine Mercy University (DMU) is a Catholic graduate school of psychology and counseling, founded in 1999 as the Institute for the Psychological Sciences.
- M.S. in Psychology (online)