CNA Nursing Schools
Your online resource for CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Education and Career Information. The CNA, or certified nursing assistant, is a position that requires minimal education beyond vocational training. Generally, these programs last less than a year and are followed by a state test that certifies people to work as nursing assistants and aides. Certified nursing assistants learn practical applications in how to care for patients on a basic level, including cleaning, changing, and tending to patient needs, as well as changing beds and keeping nurses and doctors updated on patient statuses. These programs are often taught in high school vocational programs, allowing students to obtain work as soon as they graduate from high school and further their education later if they choose. Careers for the CNA certified nursing assistant include jobs in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, and health centers around the nation. Students with this training can pursue 1 to 1 �� years of further training to receive their RN if they choose to further their career, as well as 6 months to 1 year of training to qualify for an LPN or LVN license.
CNA Nursing Schools
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The Online MSN – FNP Program From Simmons College
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Leadership
- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Master of Science in Nursing
- RN to BSN
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Informatics (CCNE-accredited)
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited) More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner More...