Your online resource for Counseling Degrees and Career Information. Counseling is a specialized field of social work that involves working directly with the public in a mental health setting to address their problems. Counseling degrees consist of training and education in social services, psychology and techniques, and their particular chosen discipline: marriage, family, adult, child, or corporate counseling. With so many different options to choose from, there are options out there for anyone considering a career in counseling, no matter what they might be looking for. By taking the time to learn about what education is specifically required for the career that they want, students can easily get their training and education done in a timely manner and get to work sooner than they might have otherwise. In most cases, at least a bachelor's degree is required in counseling, although better positions will be found with a master's or PhD in the area. As the population increases, there will be a growing demand for counselors over the next ten to fifteen years, which is promising for people who are just starting their education.
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Professional Counseling More...
- MS - Clinical Counseling
- MS - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MS - Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy (CACREP-, COAMFTE-accredited) More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Crisis Response and Trauma More...
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Psychology (BA) More...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- DMFT - Mental Health Administration
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- DMFT - Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship More...
Divine Mercy University (DMU) is a Catholic graduate school of psychology and counseling, founded in 1999 as the Institute for the Psychological Sciences.
- M.S. in Psychology (online)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Psychology (BA)