Crime Scene Degrees
Your online resource for Crime Scene Degrees and Career Information. Crime scene degrees teach basic forensics and advanced criminal justice procedures so that people can become crime scene investigators like all of the people that they see on TV. Of course, actual crime scene investigation is not nearly as glamorous as it looks on television, so people need to keep that in mind. The work is mostly unpleasant and unsettling, and it will not always end with a happy ending like they do on TV. Crime scene degrees will offer courses in criminal justice, crime scene operations, principles of crime scene searches, types of evidence and how to find it, using equipment and tools, and other elements that are involved in CSI careers. Crime scene degrees are generally a four-year degree, but sometimes can be completed in two. Additionally, people who want to seek more education can attain a master's degree in crime scene investigation, allowing them to be eligible for management opportunities and other administrative roles. The future of this career is stable and expected to grow slightly more than the national average for occupations through 2018, so students can rest assured that jobs will be there when they are needed.
Crime Scene Schools
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- B.A. in Government with an Emphasis in Legal Studies
- B.A. in Government with an Emphasis in State and Local Public Policy More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- Undergraduate Specialization - Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- BA Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- BA Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice
- MS - Criminal Justice
- BS - Criminal Justice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Law: International Legal Studies
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Homeland Security
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey.From Application to Graduation, the Guidance You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
- BA in Criminal Justice
- AA in Criminal Justice More...