Criminal Justice Degrees
Your online resource for Criminal Justice Education and Career Information. From the fast pace of police work to the cutting-edge technology of forensics, there is something for everyone in the field of criminal justice. As current workers retire or move to jobs in federal agencies or the private sector, qualified applicants will continue to be in demand. Visit our extensive listings of online criminal justice schools & degrees, criminal justice jobs & careers, criminal justice salary information as well as criminal justice bachelor degrees, criminal justice associate degrees, criminal justice certificates, diplomas and criminal justice master degrees online or at a campus nearby. If you're not sure where to start, see our overview of types of criminal justice programs & degrees.
Our world is rapidly changing. With these changes comes increased demand for Criminal Justice professionals. Whether your interests lie in law enforcement, the courts, corrections, security, or forensics, whether you choose to work in the state and local government, the federal government, or the private sector, a degree in criminal justice will help prepare you to work in this exciting, and evolving field.
The Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice:
The Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice is a popular choice for students pursuing a career in criminal justice. This major seeks to provide you with a background in the institutions that respond to and prevent crime in democratic society. Possible coursework might include: Legal Aspects of Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement and Community, Public Administration and Policy Making, American Criminal Procedure, and Crime Scene Analysis. These types of courses can help prepare you for a career as a police officer, detective, correctional treatment specialist, or FBI agent.
Administration and Management in the Field of Criminal Justice:
If you're looking for a degree program with a larger emphasis on criminal justice administration, think about the Bachelors of Arts in Organizational Management with a Criminal Justice Concentration. This type of degree program prepares you to structure, manage, and direct public and private criminal justice agencies.
Certificates in Criminal Justice:
Some Bachelor degrees in criminal justice include the following certifications: Corrections Technician, Crime Scene Investigation, Law Enforcement Skills, and Legal Studies and Court Process.
You can be sure that the need for individuals with education in criminal justice will continue to rise. Whether you chose to pursue your criminal justice degree in the physical or online classroom, you're taking an important step in securing your future.
Criminal Justice Schools
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement More...
- MS - Criminal Justice
- BS - Criminal Justice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration: Criminal Justice
- Master of Science: Criminal Justice More...
Saint Leo University is a Catholic, liberal arts-based university serving people of all faiths.
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- BS in Criminal Justice General
- MBA Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- BS in Criminal Intelligence Analysis More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice
- BA Criminal Justice - Administration of Justice
- BA Criminal Justice - Corrections More...
Anna Maria College is a private, not-for-profit, Catholic liberal arts institution accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Founded by the Sisters of Saint Anne in 1946, AMC's programs integrate liberal education and professional preparation that reflect the respect for liberal arts and sciences education grounded in the traditions of the Sisters of Saint Anne—educational innovation, service to others, and access to a quality education for all.
- Master of Public Administration - Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration - Homeland Security
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
- Master of Science in Counterterrorism
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Criminal Justice - D.B.A.
- Homeland Security Leadership & Policy - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Criminal Justice More...