Early Childhood Teaching Degrees
Your online resource for Early Childhood Teaching Degrees and Career Information. Early childhood education is always going to be a popular career with room for growth. This specialty field caters specifically to children that are below the school age. It generally focuses on working with children age 3-5. Students who take courses in early childhood education will learn parenting, child psychology, and learning strategies of early learners. Additionally, it is important to note that some early childhood degrees will consider the age range of ���early childhood' to go up to age 8, so students must know which programs they are pursuing and what ages they are learning to work with. As long as there are children in preschool and day care centers, there will be a need for early childhood teachers. These professionals will learn all types of teaching methods and elements that are relevant to early childhood development to help them excel at their jobs. Education in this area can lead to rewarding careers in day care centers, preschool classes, kindergarten, and elementary school teaching positions.
Early Childhood Teaching Schools
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
- B.S. in Early Childhood More...
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Teaching Adults in the Early Childhood Field
- PhD in Education - Early Childhood Special Education
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Teaching and Diversity in Early Childhood Education More...
- Early Childhood Education - Bachelors
- Early Childhood Education - Masters
- Education, Technology & Online Learning - Bachelors More...
- MS Ed - Early Childhood Education Studies
- MS - Early Childhood Education
- MS - Instruction in the 1:1 Environment More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Early Childhood Specialist
- MA in Teaching - Elementary Education
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Elementary Education More...
Online Learning at Concordia University-Portland
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) More...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching
- Master of Education - TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) More...
Pacific Oaks College values the experience students bring with them into the classroom. Our faculty will help you fuse your personal and professional experiences with new theories and concepts in a variety of fields.
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Early Childhood Education More...
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD)
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD)