Juris Doctor Degree
Your online resource for Juris Doctor Degree and Career Information. Juris Doctor degree programs are designed to help prepare students for practicing law in the real world. A JD program is not able to be completed until a bachelor's degree in law is obtained. Then, the student must be admitted to the JD program and pass the appropriate exam. The student can also consider an SJD or a science related degree for research purposes. Juris Doctor degree programs also must be obtained by those who have met GPA and LSAT requirements. This is a highly selective field of study, and not everyone is going to get in. The positions are reserved for those who are going to succeed in their Juris Doctor training and be able to go on to become successful lawyers. Any student who doesn't demonstrate top-rate abilities isn't going to make the cut. Lawyers are in high demand these days, due to an ever increasing population and the number of people who are in need of legal help on a regular basis.
Juris Doctor Schools
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Legal Studies
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies More...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Master of Legal Studies
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)