Legal Secretary Training
Your online resource for Legal Secretary Training and Career Information. Legal secretary training is now more commonly referred to as legal office administration training. This is a position that involves a lot of office skills, including computer competency, legal education, administrative skills, and basic office abilities. Becoming a legal secretary requires the completion of a postsecondary education program because of the legal education that is required, as well as the higher level administration duties that are required of legal secretaries. By taking formal training courses, students will be able to get much better careers in the long run than what they would get without that training. There are so many opportunities for legal secretaries and the training programs out there can help anyone to become successful in this career. Legal careers are all seeing much more growth than other careers, and the future job prospects for legal secretaries and office administrators are very good. Once training is completed, careers can be obtained working for lawyers, large law firms, corporate law firms, and many other types of legal offices that need the skills that graduates possess.
Legal Secretary Schools
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies More...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Master of Legal Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Legal Studies