MSN Nursing Degree
Your online resource for MSN Degree and Career Information. An MSN program or Master's of Science in Nursing, is considered an advanced program and adds to the typical 4-year BSN or 2-year RN program. When a master's degree is chosen, there will be plenty of job promotions and wage increases. Many people who choose this particular degree program will end up becoming women's health practitioners or family practitioners, and generally can work without the supervision of a doctor if they so choose. Every state has different licensing requirements for those who hold an MSN degree. Also, these degrees are great for administrative and management positions within the nursing industry, which often pay better and require less hands-on work than other careers in nursing. Anytime a master's degree is sought, the career prospects and income potential increase significantly. The added education will only be 1-2 years longer than a bachelor's degree program would take. Considering the shortage in the nursing industry as a whole, this career can offer job opportunities to anyone who chooses to get their MSN degree.
MSN Nursing Schools
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Leadership
- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems More...
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Informatics (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited) More...
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Master of Science in Nursing
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN) More...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- MSN in Nursing Education