Nurse Admin Degree
Your online resource for Nursing Administration Degree and Career Information. Nursing is a field that is in high demand for qualified professionals to provide care to patients. However, one of the best paying positions in nursing comes from the nursing administration degree. Anyone who pursues a BSN or MSN, which is a bachelor's or master's of science in nursing, is eligible for administrative positions that can be found in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There are many benefits to becoming an administrator in these facilities, but the most important reason is because it is a leadership role that challenges nurses to work in a more hands-off setting and make sure that everyone else is doing their job. The courses taught to administrative professionals include typical nursing education as well as business, communications, and leadership classes. Nursing administration pays very well and much better when professionals have a MSN rather than a BSN. However, either will offer better compensation than a typical RN position. Anyone considering this career path can guarantee job opportunities that are abundant and rewarding once their education is obtained.
Nurse Admin Schools
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS) More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN) - BSN Track - Leadership and Management
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN) - RN Track - Leadership and Management
- Ph.D. in Health Services - Self-Designed More...
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MHA - Health Care Operations More...
The Online MSN – FNP Program From Simmons College
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration More...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Master of Health Administration
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education