Teacher Education Multiple Levels
Your online resource for Teacher Education Multiple Levels and Career Information. Teachers are a unique breed. There is an increasing demand for teachers who are able to teach at multiple levels. Generally, education majors are required to choose between early childhood, primary, secondary, and post-secondary education paths with their college program, but there is teacher education multiple levels that is available. If a student wishes to pursue teaching of all primary and secondary students, they can do that with a choice of majors that is offered. Teaching students will learn all of the basic subjects when they are teaching kindergarten and elementary grades and the subject that they want to teach when they choose secondary education. This also requires a course in teacher preparation, as well as an internship. Teaching students are required to pass a licensing test to become teachers once the education has been completed. Private schools do not require licensure and there are alternative paths to becoming certified to teach in situations where positions are hard to fill or there are extenuating circumstances. In most cases, at least a 4-year degree is required.
Teacher Education Schools
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- Master of Science in Chemistry with an Emphasis in Education More...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching
- Master of Education - TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master of Education in Teaching & Learning More...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ.
- Master of Education (Instruction & Learning)
- MS - Instruction in the 1:1 Environment
- MS - Personalized Learning
- MS - K-12 Studies in Education More...
Online Learning at Concordia University-Portland
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Higher Education (EDD) More...
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs.
- Graduate Certificate in Education in Curriculum & Instruction Strategies
At the George Washington University (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences, we prepare progressive leaders across disciplines to meet the challenge of developing and delivering health care to diverse populations. Our flexible, online programs are designed to advance the careers of health professionals in the areas of Clinical Research Administration, Health Care Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Educational Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Transition Special Education More...
St. John’s is a Catholic Vincentian University that prepares students for personal and professional success in today’s global society.
- Ph.D. in Literacy
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Literacy
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...