Trillium College Reviews
There are currently 17 reviews of Trillium College
- School Reviews
Reviewed by: C B, Diploma Non-High School in medical-laboratory-technician
I guess like all other things in life, there will be differences of opinions. If you really put the effort into your schooling you will get what you want out of it. I have graduated form this school and been employed for 3 years now. success in my program lead to success in my field. I am proud of the job I have now, and I was not able to get it without this school. Remember that no matter where you attend school there will always be obstacles to overcome. Keep your eye on the reward at the end.
Reviewed by: Diane A, Diploma Non-High School in medical-claims-examiner
Trillium college is a great school to elevate your carerr. I graduated from their medical laboratory assistant program and thanks to Stephanie from their career services - I found a job a week after completeing my last exam.
Reviewed by: Karen C in dental-assistant-training
Great School, I attended Trillium College at the Burlington Campus and graduated from the Dental Office Chairside Assisting program. The instructors are great; they are very knowledgeable in their field. I had a great experience at placement, the faculty was amazing and they were very helpful and willing to help me learn more. I would highly recommend going to Trillium College!
Reviewed by: Jane M in patient-care--assistant-technician
I had a Great Experience at Trillium College. I attended the PSW Program,They were very felaxble and accomdating. I would ABSOLUTLY recommened anyone looking to go back to school!
Reviewed by: Josephine K
I had a completely different experience! I'm getting my diploma at trillium at Richmond Hill as a Medical Office Assistant and I love it here! I went to a community college before and was miserable there. Everyone here is so cheery and helpful. So i guess everyone's experience really differs.
Reviewed by: John S in social-work-degrees
Trillium did great by me! I took CSW and got a job right out of school. My instrutor was awesome. Mr. Cleary provided me with a well rounded experience and a great teaching style. He really cares about the field and his students. I owe alot to him and to Trillium. I hightly recommend this school and the CSW class
Reviewed by: smartie o, Diploma Non-High School
WARNING! Do not spend your money on this college. You will be disappointed.
Reviewed by: Becky R
This school seems to be incredibly unorganized and at best would still be considered by many sub-standard. While the instructors seem to be dedicated and committed to the students and teaching, they appear to lack the required resources that the school should provide. I completed the Massage Therapy program and found myself consistently disappointed by the unorganized management of the campus and "fly-by-the-seat-of-your pants" rule making. While I do feel as though I learned relevant material, I found it hard to focus due to the negative and mediocre environment. I would not recommend any person I care about to attend this school or invest any funds with this company.
Reviewed by: currently e in massage-therapy-schools
I would like to first make it clear that this review is not coming from a bitter person with awful marks. I am maintaining an average over 95%. I do my work.. and have a positive outlook. BUT , I am begging and pleading that anyone even considering this CORPORATE money grabbing facility to achieve their goals to look into a real College. I know the sound of flexible, small class sizes, and all the other fast track fast talk sounds great.. But you will be sooo much further ahead to take the time to do it right the first time. I am worried that even with these grades I am throwing my time and money out the window. I speak the truth!
Reviewed by: None of your concern F, Certificate in massage-therapy-schools
I would like to warn any highschool students or adult students planning on coming to Trillium College to READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Trillium only wants your MONEY: they do not care about your needs, wants, or beliefs in what a real education is.
2. Your concerns regarding other students behaviour when it is unacceptable is talked about but never dealt with
3. Teacher and student relationships I find to be unprofessional at times i.e personal information is shared b/w one another.
4.If you need to get kits for certain programs; massage therapy or dental, you are wasting your money (over priced and half the time the you are missing parts of the kit)
5. Favouritism: The school is GUILTY of this notion. If the teacher likes you, easy ride for you. If they do not expect to be treated like DIRT!
6. Charging for students services/oil/etc: This statement is in regards to the Massage Therapy program, but other students such as Dental students will understand this as well. Trillium college charges for students to perform certain services, and also charges them for refills on supplies! The amount of money made through the students services should be enough to provide free oil for the Massage Students.
7. Disrespect/unprofessional/other words unspoken....I have been promised for another opportunity to re-due my exams, and yet every attempt I have made to make sure it happens is ignored! I have paid a lot of money for the program, I WOULD LIKE TO FINISH! TC SUCKS
Reviews Disclaimer: GetDegrees.com makes reviews freely available via this site. The views and opinions expressed by users do not reflect the views and opinions of GetDegrees.com. GetDegrees.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the content of any reviews.